(A)PushRadar Ltd ("us", "we", "our") operates the PushRadar main website, www.pushradar.com, and associated subdomains, api.pushradar.com and ws.pushradar.com (collectively, the "Service").
- Child:A person under the age of 13.
- Content:Material that is uploaded, written, created, shared or made publicly available on the Service by a Customer.
- Customer:A person who has signed up for an account with PushRadar.
- Indirect Personal Information:Personally identifiable information of others, received from a Customer through the PushRadar API.
- Notification:A single data object sent to or from PushRadar's servers. The PushRadar API allows Customers to broadcast Notifications.
- Personal Information:Personally identifiable information, including, but not limited to your first name, last name, email address, password and card details.
- Service:The PushRadar main website, www.pushradar.com, and associated subdomains, api.pushradar.com and ws.pushradar.com.
(2)Collection of Personal Information
(2.1)PushRadar may collect and use the following kinds of Personal Information:
- (a)information about your device, and about your use of the PushRadar Service (including, but not limited to: your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit and page views);
- (b)information that you provide to us in order to use our Service, including your first name, last name, email address, password and card details;
- (c)information that you provide to us for the purpose of receiving customer support, or that is automatically generated in the course of the use of the Service (including the timing, frequency and pattern of Service use);
- (d)information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to PushRadar directly via email, or through our contact form (including the communication content);
- (e)Content (see Section 1.1);
- (f)information that non-Customers make available for public viewing on select portions of the Service, for example, on the PushRadar blog;
- (g)information contained within Notifications broadcast using the PushRadar API; and
- (h)any other Personal Information that you choose to send to us.
- (a)their IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, information about actions they have taken, and other information.
(3)Use of Personal Information
(3.1)PushRadar may use your Personal Information to:
- (a)carry out administrative tasks relating to our Service;
- (b)personalise the Service;
- (c)facilitate your use of the Service;
- (d)send you essential communication, for example, account, billing or security notices.
- (e)provide third parties with statistical information;
- (f)deal with customer support queries;
- (g)keep our Service secure and prevent fraudulent activity;
- (h)verify compliance with the Terms and Conditions governing the use of our Service;
(3.2)PushRadar may by required to use your Personal Information in ways other than those listed above, due to unforeseen circumstances. However, we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of those using our Service, and we will always do our best to protect your Personal Information and any Indirect Personal Information we receive from you.
(3.3)We will not, without your express consent, supply your Personal Information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's marketing. We never supply Indirect Personal Information to third parties for the purpose of their or any other third party's marketing.
(4)Disclosure of Personal Information
(4.1)PushRadar may disclose your Personal Information and Indirect Personal Information:
- (a)to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- (b)to others for the purpose of fraud prevention;
(4.2)Except as outlined in this Policy, we will not disclose your Personal Information and Indirect Personal Information to third parties.
(5)International Data Transfer
(5.1)Personal Information may be transferred or stored outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or the country where you are located, in order for the Service to operate.
(5.2)Personal Information that you make available for public viewing on our Service, for example, on our blog, may be viewed around the world via the Internet. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
(6)Retention of Personal Information
(6.1)Personal Information and Indirect Personal Information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
(6.2)We will endeavour to delete the Personal Information and associated Indirect Personal Information of Customers who have been removed from the Service as soon as those Customers' accounts have been deleted.
(6.3)Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section (6), we will retain Personal Information and Indirect Personal Information:
- (a)to the extent that we are required to do so by law; and
- (b)for the purpose of fraud prevention;
(7)Security of Personal Information
(7.1)PushRadar will take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your Personal Information, and Indirect Personal Information.
(7.2)Our Service is protected by SSL encryption, and financial transactions are handled by an external PCI Level 1 Service Provider (see Section 3.4).
(7.3)You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information or Indirect Personal Information sent over the Internet.
(7.4)Customer account passwords are secured using industry standard technology, to prevent unauthorised use of accounts. If you are a Customer on our Service, you are responsible for keeping your account password confidential.
(8)Updating Information & Your Rights
(8.1)PushRadar provides an simple way to help Customers modify their Personal Information. Customers can update their Personal Information online from the settings page of their dashboard. Alternatively, both Customers and non-Customers can request that PushRadar update their Personal Information by contacting us.
(8.2)You are entitled to get access to your Personal Information. You may request details of the Personal Information which we hold about you and the purpose(s) for which it is being held by emailing PushRadar at email@example.com. When making such a request, you must attach to your email two proofs of identity, one from each list (a) and (b) below:
- (a)current signed passport; original birth certificate; EEA member state identity card; current UK or EEA photocard driving licence; full old-style driving licence;
- (b)utility bill (gas, electric, satellite television, landline phone bill) issued within the last three months; local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year; current UK driving licence (but only if not already chosen from list (a)); bank, building society or credit union statement dated within the last three months.
(8.3)If we intend to use your Personal Information for marketing purposes, we will always provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of such use of your Personal Information. We never use Indirect Personal Information for marketing purposes.
(9)Third Party Websites
(9.1)Our Service includes hyperlinks to websites that we do not operate. PushRadar has no control over, and cannot be held responsible for the content, privacy policies and practices of third party websites.
(10.2)The Service uses both "persistent" and "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain valid until a set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before that expiry date; session cookies, on the other hand, expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
(10.4)Cookies may contain Personal Information. You reserve the right to block or manually delete the cookies set by PushRadar, however if you do so, you will not be able to use certain portions of the Service.
(11.1)We do not knowingly collect Personal Information or Indirect Personal Information from those under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you become aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information or Indirect Personal Information from a Child, will will take steps to remove that information from our servers.